Bring me my Bow of burning gold; bring me my Arrows of Desire ~~ William Blake

Thursday, January 26, 2012

More about Ivan...

Since I last wrote, I have learned more about Ivan from two ladies who recently met him! They saw him while they were in his country to adopt their children.

One of them shared some pictures with me. She says, "...let me tell you he is one smart cookie. I think the hardest part was that even the caregivers all agreed that he knew when children's mommys and daddys came to adopt them. He is so smart. We even brought him toys and to see how creative he was in picking them up was simply amazing (his hands are very fused)."


The other mom says, "I just feel like this guy has a real special spirit, and would do great in a family. I so hope someone will consider him given all the medical needs he has."


This little boy is such a precious treasure. Pray that soon someone will recognize that he is meant to be theirs!!

(And for glimpses of daily life with a little girl with Apert Syndrome, who came home from Eastern Europe last year--)


2 comments:

  1. lily i love this post! praying for his mama xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete