Bring me my Bow of burning gold; bring me my Arrows of Desire ~~ William Blake

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Joseph

I love to dream of impossible things. 

Actually, there was a time I did not dream; I had forgotten how.  That's another story. 

But here is a young man who needs to be able to dream.  He needs to have a dream come true. 

This is Joseph






Joseph will be 16 on April 25.  Three weeks. 

He needs a family to file the appropriate paperwork by April 24, in order for him to be adopted. 

Joseph wants to be adopted.  He needs a family to help him on his path in life.  He has waited so long, without belonging to anyone really. 

To step forward for Joseph would be to enter into a huge adventure.  But I know God can do things we dare not dream.

And I know that lots of people who care about Joseph's life will do all they can to help him come home.  Including me.

Pray for Joseph.  Pray that God's purpose for his life will blossom.  Pray that he won't be left alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment