Bring me my Bow of burning gold; bring me my Arrows of Desire ~~ William Blake

Friday, March 2, 2012

Samuel

Several days ago I learned about a young man we'll call Samuel.

An adoptive family met him while they were in-country to get their daughter. Samuel is friendly, intelligent and respectful. Doesn't he just glow?


Samuel's "special need" is very mild--he has malformed fingers. Other than that, he is healthy. He has been doing well in school and knows some English.

Samuel will turn sixteen in May. He needs a family quickly! In his own country he will have few opportunities--most importantly, he won't have a family to encourage him and help him.

The adoptive mom who met him promised to help find a family for him. You can learn more about him here (and see more pictures!).

The time is short, but we know there is a family out there for Samuel! Will you pray for him?

Is he your son?



Update: Look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment