Bring me my Bow of burning gold; bring me my Arrows of Desire ~~ William Blake

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dancing today

I've been dancing on the inside today!

I was working on a post to introduce you to a young man called Duncan, who is the same age as Samuel and also needs a family soon. But then this morning I went to the "Found" page and there was Duncan's face!

So I'm rejoicing!

For these two teen-age boys to now have committed families, against all odds--contrary to what you would usually expect--it is wonderful!

If this can happen, who knows what else God can do?

He can bring a family for Ivan, soon, so that Ivan can get the surgery he needs. Can't He?


He can bring a family for Sawyer.


He can bring a family for Bernadette, who will be sixteen in November--but who is more like a little girl still--Can't He?


He can bring a family for Laurel, who will be sixteen in August. He holds all those days in His hand.


I'm hoping eagerly to see these two girls, and many others too, found and claimed and coming home.

And then I'll be dancing some more.


3 comments:

  1. I love seeing the "big" kids on the MFFM page! What looks impossible to us is not impossible for God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's wonderful to see it happen--and know that He can and will bring it about! And then get courage to ask for another "impossible" gift!

    ReplyDelete