Bring me my Bow of burning gold; bring me my Arrows of Desire ~~ William Blake

Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy news...and dreaming...

This sweet boy has a family now!


This is "Jonah" from Reece's Rainbow. I have prayed he would be safe, and that a family would come for him. (Lots of people besides me have been praying!)

A day or two ago I looked in on the "My Family Found Me" page, and there was Jonah! Someone has said "Yes!" to being his parents! Someone is on their way to get him!

Who are they? It hasn't been announced yet. But sometime soon, there will be a new little story on the "New Commitments" page, telling how a family realized that this little boy was meant to be with them.

And do you know what I'm dreaming?...

That soon it will be Valentin's turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment