Bring me my Bow of burning gold; bring me my Arrows of Desire ~~ William Blake

Friday, April 13, 2012

Another glimpse of Chase! and Sawyer!

Here's a new picture of Chase! Hasn't he got the greatest grin?


I can imagine him coming along with his mom or dad on hikes...pointing out the spotted woodpecker high in a tree...entranced by a praying mantis crouching on a leaf. Discovering his world with people who love him. I think he would like that.

And Sawyer is growing up too! The camera caught him in mid-blink, maybe holding back a laugh.


Wouldn't he like to have a mom and dad, maybe a brother or sister to make him laugh?

I think he would.


(Update, May 4...I just learned that Chase is not on RR any longer.  Apparently he's no longer listed as available for adoption in his country.  I hope this means he is home now!)

2 comments:

  1. oh how I would love to see these angels having that life! thank you for linking up! come back again with their sweet faces and post as many times as you like xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I always love it when I can join a blog hop.

    ReplyDelete