Bring me my Bow of burning gold; bring me my Arrows of Desire ~~ William Blake

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

At the Buddy Walk!

I had a good day at the Buddy Walk, with my stalwart helper--my youngest daughter! Here she is setting up our booth:


The wonderful three-sided display with photos of children was made by Carlene's mom, who kindly passed it on to me after the San Diego Buddy Walk. I was so happy to get to use it--and I saw how the pictures caught people's attention! They would notice it from a distance and come over for a closer look.

We had our own Angel Tree too--


complete with a few ornaments featuring the children!


We had a great time talking with lots of people. At the end of the day, some of the girls sacked out under the Angel Tree...


Here's little Sean, whose picture was on our small Angel Tree.


Isn't he something? Where's his mama? He's ready to learn and discover and grow!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Dorothy. The Angel Tree idea was really cute. Glad the poster helped.

    Katrina
    Carlene's soon to be momma :)
    www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute angel tree! Great poster Katrina! Thanks for including Celine!

    ReplyDelete